CloudApp is a powerful Video, GIF, and Image capturing platform which allows you to share images, links, music, videos, and files wherever you want. The company behind CloudApp are offering an amazing lifetime access to CloudApp’s Team Plan to all new customers for a limited period. This CloudApp pricing deal includes the following:
- Lifetime access to CloudApp Team Plan for 2 members
- Unlimited Screenshots & Screen Recording
- Unlimited Storage
- Custom Domain & Branding – no CloudApp branding on drops
- GIF Capture – 1 minute
- Bandwidth – 4 GB /file/day
- 3rd Party Integrations: Slack, Trello, Zendesk, Jira, etc.
- Analytics & Embedding of files
- Storage Location, like AWS, Google, Box, etc.
- Add watermarks to team content
- CloudApp for Google Apps (oAuth via Google)
- Deal is for new customers only
- All future product updates in Team Plan included
- 60-day money back guarantee. No matter the reason.
CloudApp Feature Review
CloudApp is built for professionals who require an easy way to communicate across teams, collaborators as well as students. It allows you to quickly capture and embed videos, generate GIFS, Record Screencasts and annotate images for instructional use, and with its easy share capabilities, this powerful Screen Capturing tool makes it a breeze to share information or files.
CloudApp is ideal for anyone online who finds themselves wanting to communicate their ideas, thoughts or opinions, whether you are a Web Designer, Web Developer, Graphic Designer, Software Engineer, Online Coach, Internet Marketer, Customer Service Helpdesk or a regular Internet user.
CloudApp Screen Capture
The Screen capture capabilities are impressive, as it offers a solution for all levels, from casual users to Enterprise businesses who need more power and features. If you are in a Team or you have outsourced workers, you can save time and costs by simplifying and clarifying your communication and requirements by providing quick and clear explanations for the work at hand. For example, you can capture/record instructions on how a particular tool works and easily educate your viewer on every single step of the process while covering every detail using GIFS, and Image snapshots.
One of the most useful features of this screen capture tool is that you do not have to look far for the CloudApp icon to capture your information. On a Mac computer the icon is found on the top menu tray, and on the PC it’s on the bottom icon tray. This will save you having to load the tool or searching for it on your system.
Once the icon is clicked, your capture is taken and Cloudapp even automatically saves its own link to the clipboard of your system for you to then go on and share your capture. CloudApp also keeps your screen captures organized on the clipboard whether it’s text, colour, a keyword, files, audio, video or any other attribute, it can be searched and found.
At times when a picture or annotation doesn’t cut it, you may want to record a simple screen capture to explain your instructions in a more concise and visually appealing way. CloudApp allows you to simply execute your recording with little to no effort. Once your recording is complete, you can either save it to your computer drive and CloudApp also automatically uploads it to the Cloud for easy accessibility and sharing capability.
To record your screen with audio using CloudApp:
- Click the CloudApp icon in your menu bar and then select the TV icon.
- Click and drag your cursor to select the recording area you wish to capture.
- Select the microphone icon on the bottom left corner of your selected area to begin recording audio.
- Press the green start button to begin.
- Press the red finish button when your recording is complete.
- The screen recording will automatically be saved to your clipboard and is ready to be shared!
In today's world of Web Apps popping out right, left and center, a tool is not able to integrate with other well-used business and productivity tools then its reach will be stunted. CloudApp allows you to integrate with everyday Apps that most people use on a day to day basis. You can send your screen captures to tools such as Slack, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Sharepoint, Trello, Google Docs and a lot more.
With the ability to upload any file types such as Audio, Zip files, mp3, mp4, code snippets and a lot more, you cannot go wrong in connecting other applications and tools to CloudApp, allowing you to transfer information seamlessly.
CloudApp GIF Maker
GIFs are an amazing way to get the simplest message across to users, combining the worlds of images and video visuals in one. CloudApp allows you to create GIFs out of Videos and make it possible for your team to use it where required.
Creating GIFs with CloudApp allows you and your team to save countless hours of video recording or image annotation, speeding up workflow, increasing efficiency, and growing productivity across your business and organization. Some of the time-saving tasks CloudApp can help you with include:
- Create Step by Step Tutorials for customers, in-house team, and vendors.
- GIFs can replace complex and sometimes confusing instructions.
- GIFs are user-friendly especially for newbies who may find it hard to follow text guides.
- GIFs are easily comprehensible and clear to the viewer.
- If pictures paint a thousand words, GIFs paint hundreds of thousands.
Other Powerful Features
CloudApp’s impressive capabilities are not only limited to screen capture and image annotations. The following features expand CloudApp's power and usefulness in your business.
- Visual Search: Social platforms such as Pinterest and the Google Search Image engine have this ability to search for content based on an image query. CloudApp more or less does the same thing allowing you to search for Images, Text, Audio, Videos, and any files you have stored in the cloud.
- Secure sharing: Control your privacy and security as well as your sharing permissions.
- Analytics: You can view the stats for the number of shares and views your shared link has amassed giving you a good insight on its popularity and engagement.
- White Label: CloudApp allows you to send personalized GIFs, annotations, and screen recording to your customers enabling you to display your own branding and logo.
CloudApp is currently available on:
- Mac OS X - Requires Mac OS X 10.10 or later.
- Windows - Requires Windows 7 or later.
- Chrome - Coming Soon.
- Linux - Coming Soon.
You can test drive CloudApp Free. To download CloudApp go to the CloudApp Download page and install it on your preferred system. There is currently no indication if CloudApp will be available for iOS or Android, but we will have to wait and see.
CloudApp Pro Roundup
So the question is, Do I really need this tool, and is it really worth considering it since I’m using another screen capturing and annotation tool?
The answer to the above question is Yes if you are looking for an all in one solution to handle your everyday monotonous capturing and recording actions. This tool is excellent for Tutors who teach online and need to convert two paragraphs of spoken word or text into a clearer visual example.
Customer service professionals and support desk teams would benefit greatly from using CloudApp as they would need to quickly satisfy customer needs and worries with accurate information and cutting out the fluff and jargon in their explanations.
If you are satisfied with our CloudApp review, take advantage of this great Lifetime pricing deal for this excellent screen capturing tool.
CloudApp Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb3chpADPo0