Become a Certified Google Analytics Expert in 30 days! Lifetime Access to Google Analytics Course brought to you by analyticscourse.net’s, Jeffalytics – Jeff Sauer. The Analytics Course Program deal includes the following:
- Lifetime access to Analytics Course plus updates
- 33 HD video lessons
- 12 hours of Content
- Private members-only forum
- Monthly expert webinars
- 30 Days to Google Analytics Certification
- Bonus Materials: Putting Google Analytics Into Action
- 60-day money back guarantee. No matter the reason.
What is Google Analytics?
If you’ve just recently entered into online marketing, or thought of setting up your business online or delved into learning more about making money online, then chances are, that you may ( or will) have come across the term ‘Google Analytics’ at some point.’
The definition of Google Analytics: It's a powerful marketing tool that allows you to track and digitally visualize the traffic (Visitors) coming to your site, who is currently on your site, as well as their activity on your site. It’s like a digital CCTV camera which takes snapshots of people coming back and forth at a specific location and monitors their activity.
Google Analytics is the Industry standard in Analytical technology and is the best tool to track visitors to your WordPress Blog, your small brick and mortar local business, and your social media profiles such as Facebook and Youtube Channel.
Some other cool features that Google Analytics (GA) provides the user are:
- Track page visits.
- How often a Button or Link was clicked.
- Visitor duel / duration on any specific page.
- How many people went through to your e-commerce checkout page.
- How many people bought a specific product.
- What pages or websites referred or sent you visitors
- Find out your Visitor demographic by Country, Age, Gender etc…
- What device visitors used to reach your site, whether it be a mobile device or desktop.
- Find out which Browsers your visitors use the most.
- How often a page was shared on social media or a shared button was clicked.
- How often my page was printed.
- How often a file on my website was downloaded.
- Customize your report dashboard for you or your clients.
The above is just an overview of what Google Analytics can do and there are no limitations on google analytic metrics in use. If you want to master Google Analytics without no guesswork, prepare yourself to become Google Analytics certified and learn the advantages and disadvantages of big data analytics for your business growth, then the Analytics Course GA training is for you.
Google Analytics Course Review
Google Analytics can give your business the insights it needs to make adjustments to your online campaigns as well as tweaks and updates to your site based on visitor behavior. But when you're just getting started, there can be a learning curve if you don’t have a clue where to begin and you want results sooner rather than later.
Google does offer instructions and even has an Academy dedicated to learning Analytics, but, it’s not broken down to the essentials that you need immediately to make your business thrive from day one of implementation.
If you were to try and go it alone with learning Google Analytics, you may be put off by the sheer complexity and jargon that you will encounter when first using GA. The great thing about this course is that you get direct and one-to-one Video training that not only shows you what you need to do but also explains the How, the Why and When in the use of certain analytical metrics. The Analytics Course includes the following:
- 33+ On-demand Video Training Lessons: The convenience of being able to access training whenever required with up to 12 hours of solid direct training. You will learn how to Navigate Google Analytics to Learning Google Analytics on Youtube, Adwords etc.
- 30 Days preparation to Google Analytics Certification: To be certified by Google is something that any business or individual would want to put in their CV, LinkedIn profile or about page. Once you've taken this google analytics for beginners certification, your results are a great way to show prospects or clients that you are a true professional.
- Get Monthly Expert Webinars: This is vital for boosting your chances of success, as you get first-hand experience, advice, and coaching from experts who are using Google Analytics day after day for their clients. You are guaranteed to get support by Analytics Experts and learn a new skill every month, and immediately apply it to your business.
- Beginners to Intermediate to Advanced Topics: Whatever your skill level this course completely covers it and leaves nothing out. You get access to a members Analytics forum where other experts answer your questions and give support on all aspects of GA.
- Training given by an Experienced Instructor: The Course was created by Jeff Sauer, 10+ years Google Analytics Expert and Practitioner. An original Beta Tester of the Google product, Jeff spent years as a Google Analytics Certified Partner. This gives him the credentials to be able to teach this course and give you the best Google Analytics training found online.
Analytics Course Curriculum
The Course is broken down in a logical manner that can help you go from the fundamentals of Google Analytics to the more Advanced features and uses. The curriculum is as follows:
Beginners Google Analytics
- Lesson 1: Introduction To the Google Analytics Course
- Lesson 2: Introduction to Web Analytics
- Lesson 3: Introduction to Google Analytics Overview (Google Analytics User Guide)
- Lesson 4: Your Google Analytics Account
- Lesson 5: Navigating the Google Analytics Interface
- Lesson 6: Learning from the Audience Report
- Lesson 7: Getting Comfortable with Acquisition Reports
- Lesson 8: Behavior Reports
- Lesson 9: Conversion Reports
- Lesson 10: Account Administration
- Beginners Google Analytics Quiz
Intermediate Google Analytics
- Lesson 11: Section Introduction
- Lesson 12: Getting Clean Data
- Lesson 13: Advanced Segments
- Lesson 14: Understanding Your Users
- Lesson 15: Google Adwords and Campaign Reports
- Lesson 16: SEO Reports
- Lesson 17: Social Media Reports
- Lesson 18: Content Engagement
- Lesson 19: Tracking Conversion
- Lesson 20: Sharing Google Analytics with Your Organization
- Intermediate Google Analytics Quiz
Advanced Google Analytics
- Lesson 21: Device Vs User Centered Analytics
- Lesson 22: How data collection in Google Analytics Work
- Lesson 23: Google Analytics Tracking Code
- Lesson 24: Account Administration
- Lesson 25: Custom Dimensions and Metrics
- Lesson 26: Measuring Content
- Lesson 27: Advanced Conversion Reports
- Lesson 28: Getting your Data into Google Analytics
- Lesson 29: Extracting Data
- Lesson 30: Google Analytics Premium
- Advanced Google Analytics Quiz
Google Analytics Certification (How to become Google Certified)
- Lesson 31: Becoming Google Analytics Certified
- Lesson 32: Studying for the Google Analytics Exam (Google Analytics Exam Study Guide)
- Lesson 33: The Value of Being Google Analytics Certified
- Bonus Lesson: Competitive Analysis and Budgeting
- Talia Wolf: Doubling Conversions using Emotion
- Jesse Pernanen: Business development Strategies for B2B Businesses
- Charles Farina: What’s new in Google Analytics
- Google Performance Summit Announcements
- Mike Sullivan: Automating Dashboard with Excel
- Lea Pica: Getting back to Data Visualization Basics
- Ask Jeff Anything on Analytics.
Should I get the Google Analytics Course?
After considering the Google Analytics Course Review above, I'm sure whatever skill level you are, you would want to learn how to master Google Analytics and become a certified Google Partner at the same time.
If your answer is yes, then get this lifetime deal on the Analytics Course today at 90% off the original price before it’s too late. This course stands to be one of the best google analytics courses around, it would be a shame to miss out on such a fantastic one-time offer. Get Google Analytics Crash Course now while it's available.