Verst is a powerful website and blog publishing platform with everything you need to build your brand, your website, your blog and a presence online.
Are you a Startup, Entrepreneur, Web Designer, Blogger, Marketing Consultant, Affiliate Marketer, or Journalist? Then this new blogging platform could be for you, especially if you are the type who likes to track your marketing efforts and campaigns.
In a nutshell, You can design a beautiful site, publish engaging content, earn revenue from visitors and subscribers, and grow your mailing list with built-in website optimization and analytics tools.
Lifetime Access to Verst
To increase wider awareness and to build a larger user base, the Verst Content Management System is offering a huge 90% lifetime deal for their PRO package which includes the following:
- Your custom domain (URL)
- Advanced analytics
- SEO & mobile optimized
- Capture email addresses sent directly to SendGrid or MailChimp
- Easy call-to-action creation
- Offer paid subscriptions
- Run advertisements
- A/B test headlines, images, etc
- Google Analytics + Facebook Pixel
- Remove Verst branding
- 60-day money back guaranteed. No matter the reason.
Verst Publishing Platform
Truth be told, the web probably doesn't need another blogging platform for people to have their say and publish their thoughts, intentions, reviews, studies and likes or dislikes. I remember the days of using just Microsoft's "Word" processor along side its "Publisher" Tool to publish content to the web as HTML format.
Now we're in the age of Content Management Systems such as WordPress, which powers over 25% of Websites online, and has become the go to content publishing platform for aspiring bloggers and writers. Following on from WordPress, other content building platforms have arisen in recent years, such as Squarespace and Medium, to name a few.
Verst co, a start-up based in New York (NYC), is the new kid on the block, but is not just another Wordpress Content Management System, Medium, or Squarespace wannabe, but offers an entirely different approach to website publishing. Their aim is to cater for the gap in the Web publishing market that exists between the beginner website builders such as Wix, and the enterprise high-end automation solutions such as Hubspot.
Garett Press, Marketing Director at Verst, describes the platform as a "professional publisher...the types that create valuable content as a means to achieve tangible business results."
He continues by saying; "Verst is focused on integrating machine learning tech that allows publishers to run a data-driven content business."
In other words, Verst is a platform that’s built for the unique needs of professional publishers, marketers and analytical geeks. If you are the type who wants to keep on top of your website data, traffic stats, conversion stats, A/B testing, paid subscriptions and email subscribers all under one roof without third-party add-ons or plugins, then you should seriously consider using Verst as your starting point.
Verst Feature Review
Boasting to be an all-in-one website and blog platform, the following are what you can look forward to when you are ready to build a professional website for your Brand.
Powerful Blogging CMS
Just as you would expect, Verst has all that is required for any content publisher to get up and running in drafting their share-worthy ground breaking articles. The standard features include a 'WYSIWYG' editor which allows you to insert the usual content formats such as Images, Gifs, Videos, and Audio along with your text.
The Verst App doesn't only limit content writing to their online platform. The Verst mobile app allows you to craft content as you go, where ever inspiration hits you, whether you're chilling in a cafe, or taking a stroll along a picturesque environment.
Professional Website Design Capabilities
One of the challenges many content writers and bloggers face is choosing a website design and layout that best represents who they are or what their brand stands for. This platform allows you the modular flexibility to make changes and updates to the design of your site without hiring a costly developer to get the job done. On top of that, your design is responsive, meaning that it works across all devices from desktop to mobile, keeping a consistent look and feel across the board.
There are countless website templates that are very static and often predictable in look and aesthetics. Verst boasts a beautiful collection of designs and up-to date design elements that keep up with the latest web development trends and functionality, therefore, your design will never be outdated like 80% of websites online today.
Analytics and Conversion Optimization
Conversion Optimization is what I would consider Verst's strong point and the main reason why content marketers should strongly consider using this platform for their growth hacking campaigns. For every post you publish, you have detailed insights into how well the post has done or is doing, with the capability of further tweaking that post for an increased return on investment.
With a Verst Website you can:
- Run A/B Tests for your content and pick the best-converting Title, Button, or Content to serve to your website visitors.
- Add CTA (Call to Action) elements to your content
- Identify Key Performance Indicators from detailed data analysis
More Powerful Out-of-the-box Features
The following features are usually add-ons or paid for services that can boost the Performance, Speed, and Visibility of your site once implemented. With Verst, they are straight out of the box, with no additional fees or costs incurred by your business.
- SEO - Search Engine Optimize your content for better visibility online and on search engine results pages.
- AMP Integration - Alongside SEO, AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) will allow your website to load almost instantly on mobile devices which will play a big part in driving more traffic to your webpage and content.
- Built-in Share Tools - Every article you publish comes with native sharing tools to help grow your audience exponentially. No plugins required.
- Inbuilt Membership - Charge your visitors to access exclusive and member-only content with an inbuilt membership payment gateway that will allow you to build monthly revenue.
- Advertising Monetization - You can also earn extra revenue from displaying third-party advertisement from publishers such as Google.
- Email Marketing - Capture new subscribers, leads or interested ones into a mailing list and keep your business front of mind.
- Website Hosting - No need to worry about paying for your own hosting and the traffic spikes that can bring down or slow down your site's performance.
- Secure Experience - Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is included to your custom domain to keep you and your visitors secure.
Why You Should Consider Verst
In conclusion to our Verst Website Platform review, we have seen some of the powerful capabilities and features that the Verst Blogging platform offers. If you are wondering if using a Verst Blog is for you or you're still on the fence about how a Verst Website can benefit your business, consider the following.
- Most bloggers or content writers are not able to see nor pinpoint the performance of their hard worked and expertly crafted articles once they are published and circulating the online space. Those who do know a bit about online marketing use Google Analytics, the Industry Standard method of seeing and analyzing the performance of your website content, but it's not necessarily user-friendly for most new or seasoned users. If you have existing content which as picked up some momentum and then stalled, would you know what is required on your part to kick start the growth of your content as well as your revenue?
The Verst Blogging platform can help you answer the above question and make the needed adjustments or enhancements to your content whether you are a novice starting out or an expert looking to streamline your workflow. Website design using Verst will allow your business and Brand to be taken seriously, as you will be able to present yourself in a professional manner from the get go. This platform is a serious contender and alternative to the WordPress CMS, and well suited for content creators looking for a quick all in one solution without obstacles or third-party tools.
What are you waiting for, grab this amazing lifetime deal before it's too late!